The iD Workflow application allows you to tie online forms into a business process. A workflow is a sequence of predefined processes in which an item of work passes from initiation to completion. Workflows which are created are generic and can be applied to multiple online forms across your intranet. Superuser Admin access is required to setup and maintain workflows.
- Create workflows quickly and easily with the intuitive interface
- Switch your current paper-based approval processes to an online workflow
- Build workflows using Steps, Actions and Links to create a cohesive workflow process
- Customize emails associated with workflows
- Track workflow history to make modifying simpler
- Apply security to manage who can submit and/or approve
For further information on Workflow please refer to the sections below.
Customizing Email Notifications
Click here to return to the Utilities Help index